Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

eh....

I feel blue balled....

Dinner with Frenchie Dinner with Frenchie

wait a second...

Matrix came out 10 years ago!?!

God we're getting old.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, six, but that's still awhile back. Six from the reloaded movie. Heh... I know I should've wrote six, but I didn't. Whatevah. Thanks for watching!

Sonic falls off a Cliff Sonic falls off a Cliff

indeed

I wanted to see Sonic fall off a cliff, I saw Sonic fall off a cliff.

I am a satisfied viewer, kudos sir.

The Street Fighter Collab The Street Fighter Collab

Street Fighter has come

Great Street Fighter collab? or the Greatest Street Fighter collab?

Dick Knows Best Dick Knows Best

Great, but some flaws

Regardless of people loving or hating the current administration, they should keep an open mind and look pass any political hubbub films make.

Your film has a great concept, and the animation is quite superb but as other reviewers noted is that the joke and pacing of the film seem a little bit off. His entry and the way he took care of situations were nice and well paced, but it was the scenes you had to chug through to get to the good stuff. maybe add a little more flair to the "explanation scenes" in your future projects and you'll be a force to be reckon with.

Over all Good job, it's still a film worth watching.

Snakejohnson responds:

Did you really have to chug through it. I mean the whole damn thing is only 2 minutes long.

Aqua Life Episode #1 Aqua Life Episode #1

A nice wya to kick off an interesting new series

Well I have to be honest, I saw episode 4 first. But I liked it so much I had to go back and watch the other ones. I must say its a good way to start off an "interesting" series.

The only complaint I have (which has been fixed in the later episodes) is the lack of pupils. The fish look evil and lack some emotion with out the pupils. I glad you added the pupils to the series.

I must say great job and keep up the awesome work.
Now time to go watch the other episodes in this soon to be Most awesome series.

Sword Burn (incomplete) Sword Burn (incomplete)

Bad choice of music

you are on the right track, your only problem is choice of music. watching a samurai fight with Linkin Park as your song of choice is not the best decision. I suggest when you finish theis piece that you add something that fits, like Zen music, or a very melodic piece probably no vocals would work best to fit the feeling you want to the viewer to have when watching this piece. I suggest going through the great amoutn of music located in newgrounds Audio Portal because I can guarntee you, you can find something that works well with your film. Or even ask one of the many artist to make a piece of music just for your film. Don't worry a lot of artist are willing to do that because they want to.

keep up the good work.

Lock Hawk Down Part One Lock Hawk Down Part One

Quite the Perfect Parody

Quite enjoyable indeed. I must say this is the best spoof off of Black Hawk Down I have seen to date. I've always enjoyed clock movies and Lock movies because they have such an influence over Newgrounds. Animation was great, and I love the Helicopters flying over the top of buildings and the camera following them. when the locks struck the ground and the dirt is kicked up on the screen was a very nice touch and then switching to first person and following Peach lock to his fallen comrade was absolutley superb. It was a good thing to add the little intro and then quickly get into the action. The only problem I had with the film was the ending when Tobacco clock was talking. comparing his dialouge to anybody elses, it was the longest. What I would suggest (if you were to redo it) is to have the Camera Cut back to the person/thing Tobacco clock is talking about. like a recap, when he was discussing about Cheese locks little ordeal, have the camera show the locks carrying him off. or the RHCP bleeding to death as he explains that. Other than that it was a movie that is well worth a second watching. Can't wait for Part 2.

8-bit Theater 3 8-bit Theater 3

The Series just gets better and better

Still can't inderstand how people don't like the Black Mage's voice.. His voice Rocks! next to fighter's voice it's one of the best.

I believe people felt the movie was short becasue not all the loose ends were tied. I.E. the Hero fight monster thing.

I love the films, I love the comics, this is what flash movies are about.

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

PEE_WEE Saved you

Uhh yea, that was interesting...... I say I like the Pee Wee Sprites So because of that you deserve a three. Not bad I should watch your other stuff to.